Sunday, October 11, 2009

And Sometimes It Just Works

Hi everyone,

I love, love, love this card. This photo doesn't do this card justice and I took a half dozen photos before choosing this one.

The paper on this card is all Stampin' Up - Cottage Wall (gorgeous) and Pale Plum. I used the Spellbinder Lattice Pendant. The ribbon is from Offray, Cosette with Gold. The background is textured with Stampin' Up Pattern 1. I highlighted both the pendant and the background with with Shimmerz Pixie Dust.

This is one of those cards that just kept coming together as I went along. I love it when it works that way.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Hey Giselle! Look at you already got a card up on your blog today. It is just lovely. I am going to have to work on some cards today and get something posted. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete