Monday, October 26, 2009

Clean & Simple Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a challenge card from Clean & Simple Stamping (http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/). I really love this blog as it shows how effective these types of cards can be.

This card really is clean and simple but as the background paper is rather busy, it looks more complicated than it really is. The background paper is atd Snow Day. All remaining paper is leftover bits from Stampin' Up, Michaels, Bazzill Textures and a batch of paper I got through EBay. The ribbon is Ribbon Bowtique from Michaels. The snowflakes are Spellbinders Shapabilities Snow Flakes 1 in white Bazzill Textures and a very light-weight paper with fine gold threads embedded. I accented the snowflakes with a titch of Golden Rod Stickles. The sentiments is Stampin' Up Warm Words (a favourite).

I'm quite pleased with this card and I can't wait to try more Clean & Simple challenges. I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment