Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Copper Fleur de Lis

Hello everyone,

I've a couple of really neat cards to share over the next couple of days. I've used techniques that I learned while at the Creativ Festival in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. They turned out pretty well for first efforts. The creative possibilities as I explore these techniques are really exciting.


The base of the card is Bazzill Textures. The corners are punched with a Fiskars Lace punch. The copper is punched with the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis pendant after it was 'smooched' with Adirondack alcohol ink in cranberry, denim and clover. I'm thrilled with the results! The center medallion is also the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis pendant in a tissue paper. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Oval all in Elegant Eggplant.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment