Monday, October 19, 2009

Everything Offset

Hello everyone,

We're home from Southern Ontario and I'm rather happy I had made a few cards in advance because I'm totally bagged. Not only exhausted, but I can't really see my desk between the stuff I found at the Creativ Festival and the parcel from Scrappin' Great Deals that was waiting for me when I got home. I can't wait to get crafting!


This is another card that I put together relatively easily because I had, months ago, cut out all the pieces but hadn't put them together. The background is from my old Michael's paper stash. The gold paper was from a batch of paper that I purchased on EBay. It is textured with Sizzix Holly and Berries. The poinsettia stamp is Stampendous Holiday Quad Cube on Stampin' Up Whisper White embossed with Stampendous Detail Gold. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Snowflake Spot also embossed in Stampendous Detail Gold. The ribbon is Dollarama. I attached each element straight (relatively) but offset. I suspect there is a proper term for it, I just like how it turned out.
I hope you enjoy the card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle
PS - I finally figured out how to get the subscription gadget up and running so I hope you'll take the time to sign up and get automatic email updates. Please let me know if you've any problems and I'll do my best to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment