Friday, October 9, 2009

Fancy Flamingo

Hello everyone,
I had a request from a friend for a Birthday card that was going to an elderly woman in Florida and right off the flamingo (uh bat), I thought of the Stampin' Up Pink Flamingo paper I had bought for my daughter's Birthday party. As it is being mailed to the US, I was careful not to make the card any more bulky than necessary. It is definitely a card that has taken me out of my comfort zone so I hope she likes it.

Everything in this card is Stampin Up except the ribbon which was a dollar store find. The background is all from the Itty Bitty Buds set in Tempting Turquoise. The sentiment is from the It's Your Birthday set also in Tempting Turquoise. I used the Bigz Top Note die with my Big Shot to cut out the flamingo paper and background. I also accented with Diamond Stickles which somehow really makes it work.

I hope you enjoy the card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment