Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting It Together!

Good morning folks,

I've been moving like a Tasmanian devil this morning to get this posted before going to work. It took a bit but I figured out how to import photos from my camera to the new laptop. It probably wasn't the most efficient way but it will do for this post.

These are the two cards I made last night. Both were requested by office colleagues.

This is a 'Plum' card. I used the Stampin' Up Medallion stamp which I find absolutely striking but it is a very large stamp and I need practise using it. I also used some Offray ribbon that has a bit of gold in it. What makes this card though, is the Diamond Stickles. I was introduced to Stickles by Sue from Close To My Heart (www.suelawrence.myctmh.com) and my good friend Michelle. Thanks ladies! This product is fantastic! It is very simple to use and adds just enough sparkle to make cards pop!


This is a guy card. The paper is all Stampin' Up as is the Happy Birthday sentiment. The owl, branch and woohoo! are Close To My Heart (CTMH) stamps. I also used the new CTMH cocoa embossing powder - AWESOME! The numbers are from a kids stamp kit and I've no idea what the name is as the packaging is long, long gone. The brads are from the Dollar Store. I think this really works.

Enjoy and come back again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the blog Gisele! I can't wait to see what your creative side has in store for us. I've bookmarked you and will keep checking for inspiration.
    Ciao, Luisa

    ReplyDelete