Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Sunday folks.

It's been a busy day so I have not managed to get everything done that I intended but that is par for my course. I did get a baby card done (no photo though - I forgot) this morning, or was it afternoon. I use the Stampin' Up Look Here Bigz XL die because the baby gift included a gift card. I borrowed the die from my Stampin' Up Demonstrator (thank you Deb stampingdebduval@travel-net.com) and I definitely am going to get one for myself. I love giving gift cards and this is just chock full of possibilities.

I had hoped to participate in a challenge today but I've never done one before and there just wasn't enough time to figure it out. I thought instead, I would just post another favourite card. Except for the Spellbinder and Sugar 'n Spice ribbon, everything is Stampin' Up and leftover scraps at that. I love pink and chocolate together and the ribbon has just a titch of sparkle, which every card needs. This card is part of the stash I have made to sell at the office as part of our United Way campaign. They all go on sale tomorrow. Cross your fingers that the cards do well. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I SPI you again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment