Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello everyone,

Just another quick entry tonight. It was a long day of travelling. Over the weekend I'll be uploading some cards I made over the past couple of days as I couldn't bring my card making gear with me. I'm putting together a stash of sympathy cards in the hopes I won't have to use one any time soon.


For this card I used Mind's Eye Magnolia paper along with some Michael's Dots, Dashes, Checks ribbon. The images are both Stampin' Up, Pocket Silhouettes and Warmest Regards. I used Stampin' Up Whisper White and Chocolate Chip and a Spellbinders Nestabilites label for the image. I punched the sentiment with the modern label punch, which I really use a lot.

This is a very simple, sympathy card and I think it all came together rather well.

I hope you come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment