Saturday, October 10, 2009

Something Old, New and Blue

Hi everyone,

It was all about trying something new today. I just love the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendant especially when combined with Shimmerz Blingz!

The background paper is atd Snow Day. The background ribbon is recycled and the blue ribbon is a Dollarama find. The dark blue paper is old stock from Michael's which I embossed with a bit of Stampendous Pearlustre sapphire. The light blue paper is from Bazzill Textures and the center medallion is Stampin' Up Whisper White. I used the Renaissance Hearts Pendant and dusted them with Shimmerz Blingz Gold Glimmer which, thought difficult to see online, is quite nice in real life.

I decided against a sentiment as a couple of colleagues (Diane and Ginette) suggested that cards can be more versatile without sentiments. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I love this card and look forward to experimenting with more pendants and Shimmerz.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment