Thursday, October 15, 2009

With Sympathy

Hi everyone,

Just a quick card today as we're heading out for the weekend and I need to get it together.

The father-in-law of a friend passed away this week and I used my last 'sympathy' stash card so I figured I should put a couple together. I find you generally need 'sympathy' cards unexpectedly so I always like to have a couple already prepared.

This card was really easy to put together as I had already had most of the elements set aside. Everything is Stampin' Up except the ribbon (Offray) and the texture plate (Sizzix). The card base is Taken With Teal and the other elements are Basic Black and Whisper White. The flower is Kind & Caring Thoughts which was punched vertically with the wide oval punch, a look I really like. The sentiment is Warmest Regards. I think this works just fine as a 'sympathy' card.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment