Sunday, November 22, 2009

365 Wedding Card

Hello everyone,

I'm just full of cards today. I had a request for a wedding card and decided to use today's 365 Cards challenge to see what I could come up with. I like making wedding cards. Like Christmas cards, you can add just that little extra sparkle without worrying about going over the top.



The background paper is DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Stack. The white strips are all Stampin' Up Shimmery White paper which were textured with Sizzix Stampin' Up Flourish then painted with Shimmerz Pixie Dust. The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything which was cut from a Spellbinders die. The ribbon, my favourite organza, Sheer Creations from Michaels.

I hope my friend thinks this card is "wedding" enough. I quite like the relative simplicity of this card. The challenge was just great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

4 comments:

  1. Wow...fabulous card!! We know that it is a challenging sketch...thanks for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is beautiful :0) perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did fantastic! Love the shimmer on that embossed white paper! Perfect for weddings!

    ReplyDelete