Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Challenge Fix

Hello everyone,

Well, the hand is on the mend but after getting my club cards done this afternoon, I really needed a clean and simple (CAS) this evening. I was also itching for a challenge and found the perfect one at the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog

The paper in this card is all Stampin' Up, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy and Ski Slope Designer Series Paper. The image is Stampin' Up's Scandinavian Season. The sentiment is Penny Black's Banner of Joy. The ribbon is Textured Trios and the brads are from Multicrafts.

I love Christmas cards in non-traditional colours and all shades of blue are a favourite. I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. I love that image!..so unusual. Thanks for joining us at WSC this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally lovely, I also love the image. Thanks for joining us at WSC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete