Saturday, November 7, 2009

Elements From The Earlier Effort

Hello everyone,

If you read my earlier post from tonight you'll know that it took me three tries to meet the 365 Cards blog challenge. Well, I couldn't waste the pieces that didn't make it onto to the challenge card so I made a second card. I don't think it's too bad an effort given that it's almost midnight and I wasn't sure I had one card in me tonight, let alone two.
The paper for this card is Stampin' Up Dusty Durango and Close to Cocoa. The ribbon is also Stampin' Up Dusty Durango Polka Dot Grosgrain. I used the Cornelli Lace jumbo wheel embossed with cocoa Close To My Heart embossing powder on the large triangle. The small triangle and the rectangles were textured with Sizzix Stampin' Up Small Dots. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Labelicious.
I hope you enjoy the card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment