Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Hello everyone,

This morning's card is for my Mom - I'm hoping she won't have a chance to look at I SPI until after she's opened her gift (lol). My Mom works really hard so I wanted to make her a card that was really frilly. Her favourite colour is red which is what inspired this card.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Bella Rose. I also use Whisper White. The green paper is Bazzill Textures while the red paper is DCWV Matchmakers 2 Neutrals. The sentiments are Stampin' Up Yummy and Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings. The ribbon is Offray Lovely Gold. The brads are, I believe, from Multicrafts and were highlighted with Stickles Crystal Ice. I also Stickled the Bella Rose paper.

I really like this card, it is so very, very feminine. Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment