Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Part 2

Hello again everyone,

If you caught my Happy Birthday post a couple of days ago, you'll note that I wasn't all that happy with this card and figured that I had fussed with it too much. Well, a friend decided to buy this card after I advised her that I could cover the "29" and now I think that maybe I didn't fuss with the card enough.


I simply added a couple of flowers that I created with my Stampin' Up punches and Sizzix dies. I painted a couple of the flower layers with the same Shimmerz that I used on the card front and added a couple of brads which were Stickled with the same platinum I used on the cake image. I re-created the sentiment and then repositioned the ribbon.

I'm much happier with this card now that it's been reworked. I think it just goes to show that you shouldn't give up on a card that you're not happy with right out of the craft box.

I hope you enjoy this rejuvenated card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment