Thursday, November 5, 2009

Recipe Challenge

Hello everyone,

I have a pretty busy night ahead so I decided to do a quick and easy card tonight. I find when pressed for time, but not willing to forgo making a card, I head for a challenge. Tonight was no different and I found a great one at Lili of the Valley. It was a recipe challenge, something I'd not done before, which simply asked for a card with three different papers, two images and one type of embellishment.



The background paper for this card is atd Under the Tree. The remaining paper is Stampin Up Whisper White and Real Red which was cut out with a Spellbinders Nestability Label. I used the Sizzix Phrases, Wishes and Kisses texture plate on the Real Red label. The snowman, which I colored a couple of nights ago, is Stampin' Up Holiday Tag Team; while the sentiment is Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes. The snowflake brads are from Mulitcrafts. I used a wide variety of Stickles on the image, sentiment and background.

I'm very pleased with this card and was amazed at how quickly it came together. I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card this is
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Gisele, thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete