Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stash Card Part II

Hello everyone,

I've got another stash card for you tonight. The fingers are doing better - the knuckles are lightly mauved but I'm hoping to be up and crafting within the next day or so. There are challenges I want to do! This is a favourite card; it is so very girly and fun. How can you resist something so cheerful.

The background paper is DCWV All Occasion Scrapbook Kit in a Stack. The ribbon is American Crafts. The images are Stampin' Up Darling Dots stamped in a variety of colors (I don't remember which but all would be Stampin' Up). The circles are set on a daubed piece of Stampin' Up Whisper White.

Now that I've revisited this card, I'm inclined to try a boys card as I bet it could be just as effective. We'll soon see. I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this card. I am going to attempt a recreation (if you don't mind). Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete