Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sweet Challenge Card

Hello everyone,

Just about every blog I searched today had this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch which I intended to pass on this week. So, instead of getting on the Wii, I crafted. It was a lovely sketch, thank you Karen.

The background paper is atd Snow Days. The remaining paper is Recollections Winter and Recollections Christmas. I used the Glamour Dust technique for the ornament which I learned from Heather's Stamping Haven. I just love how everything turns out with that technique. The sentiment is Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. That ornament is STUNNING! Gonna check out the technique myself - thanks for the link! Lovely paper - don't think it's available here! Fabulous work

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete