Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sweet Merry Christmas

Hello everyone,

I couldn't resist Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch this week and there is nothing I love more than Christmas Cards. I do need to practise colouring though, it took me three tries to get it right.



The background and green paper is atd Holiday Cheer. The image, Kaiser Clear Stamps Doodled Christmas, was stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White in StazOn and coloured with Sanford Prismacolor pencil crayons. I used a Spellbinder Nestabilities label to cut out the image. The two brad are from Mulitcrafts.

I really like this card. Once I got the hang of the colouring, the card came together very quickly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! You did a great job with the coloring - love it!

    ReplyDelete