Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweet Shaker

Hello everyone,

Tonight I have one of Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday sketches. This sketch just cried out for a shaker card that I found last week at Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper and Ink. I've done a shaker card before and it was lovely, but there was something about Jennifer's card that I couldn't resist.

The paper for this card comes from Stampin' Up, atd, the dollar store and DCWV. The image and the sentiment are both Penny Black Banner of Joy. I coloured the holly sprig with my Sakura 3-D Glaze pens. I used my Stampin' Up scallop border punch and Spellbinders Nestabilities. The ribbon is my favourites - one of the last bits of recycles 1 1/2" organza (I found a replacement roll at Michael's) and Offray Lovely Gold. I highlighted the berries on the holly paper with Xmas Red Stickles.

I just love, love, love this card and can't wait to experiment with more shaker cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment