Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Three Daring Gs

Hello everyone,

Tonight's card covers two challenges, Daring Cardmakers and 365 Cards, two blogs that I just love! These blogs are always fun and inspiring. The Daring Cardmakers asked that we use three things that begin with our first initial. I have used gold, green and glitter. The 365 Cards challenge was to use a knot, which I've done in red ribbon on the ornament.


The background paper is Canford Gold which I textured with Sizzix Stars and Swirls. The green paper is my favourite Ranger Adirondack alcohol ink technique on glossy paper that I textured with Sizzix Ornaments and highlighted with gold Stickles. The ornament is a Peel Off's Xmas Balls outline sticker that was Glamour Dusted. The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays.

I'm really pleased with this three Gs card and just love the gold, green and glitter combination.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful,
    great take on the challenge!
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is both great and gorgeous Gisele! thanks for playing along with DCM this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gisele I'm so glad you enjoyed the Dare this week. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at DCM.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete