Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Card

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another commission from a friend whose colleague (yup same friend different colleague as yesterday) is having a baby. I used Saturday's Card Patterns sketch challenge. When I first saw the sketch I thought it was interesting, as I worked on the card I was rather ho-hum about it but when I finished, I was amazed.


I used a Halcraft card base. All the paper is Stampin' Up Delicate Dots. The image is also Stampin' Up, So Many Scallops. I highlighted with Waterfall and Star Dust Stickles. The gems are Peggy's Pretties.

I just love this card! I have not done many baby cards as I'm rather beyond that stage but if they all turned out like this, I'd do nothing but! This is the first time I've used any of Peggy's Pretties (there are a number of different colours to choose from at Scrap 'n Stamp) and I'm really impressed. I easily glued them with Stampin' Up Crystal Effects. I love how it looks.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your baby card...so soft and cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I especially love the stampin up sentiment and cut out combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so soft and sweet! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete