Friday, January 15, 2010

Blue Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a color challenge from the Stamp Something blog which called for a card in blue and white. It has been a really busy week and I needed something clean and simple.



The card base is my usual Halcraft. The bottom squares are solid blue all from my scrap box so could be anything from Stampin' Up to Michaels bulk paper. The top squares are vellum coloured with different shades of alcohol ink. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Congrats.
My favourite colour is blue so this was an easy colour challenge for me. I've been looking for an excuse to use alcohol ink on vellum and the effect was as wonderful as I had hoped. This will be a perfect card for the office stash.
Enjoy the card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment