Thursday, January 28, 2010

Creative Hearts

Hello everyone,

My latest Stampin' Up order arrived today and I'm so thrilled! I used the most recent Caardvarks challenge - to use both red and hearts and today's Our Creative Corner sketch challenge.

Everything on this card, except for the ribbon, is from Stampin' Up. The designer paper is Sending Love which has just a titch of glitter on it. The hearts are punch in the designer paper and also in scraps of Pretty In Pink, Real Red and Very Vanilla. The Sizzix Scalloped Heart of Hearts is awesome! The sentiment is Whimsical Words. The ribbon is from American Crafts.

I love this valentine. The new products from Stampin' Up are just wonderful and I can't wait for the creativity to flow!

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: