Friday, January 1, 2010

Five For Friday

Happy New Year!

It was a spectacular lazy day today and frankly, much needed. Amidst all the laziness, I still found some time to make up a card. I turned to the 365 Cards blog which has called for a five for five challenge. Five elements, five times on one card.


The card base is my standard Halcraft. The five turquoise strips are DCWV textured card stock. The five brads are from Multicraft. The five flowers and five flourishes are Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Bits in Bermuda Bay. The flowers are highlighted with Star Dust Stickles. The bows are Holiday Ribbon Bow-tique from Michaels.

I'm not sure how I would use this card. It would be good for a wedding, birthday, thank you. I'll figure it out at some point. It was very easy to put together once I figured out the five elements I wanted to use. It is a more graphic card than I usually make but I like it none-the-less.

I hope you had a wonderful new year and I wish you all the best in 2010. Enjoy this card and please come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: