Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Time For Cats

Hello everyone,

Just call me the crazy cat lady! I couldn't resist yesterday's Cool Cats challenge at My Time To Craft. I grew up with cats but now have a lovely Chinese Shar-Pei dog as both my husband and daughter are allergic to cats. I bought this stamp set years ago and frankly just couldn't leave it at one card so I made four! I probably could have kept going but it's time for bed!





I don't have the energy to go card by card but will give you a general overview of the materials used in these cards. The stamp set is All Night Media CATS. The sentiments are Gina K Designs and Stampin' Up. The papers are from Stampin' Up, DCWV, My Mind's Eye, Quickutz, some unknowns and some scraps. The ribbon is from Offray. The brads are from Multicrafts. These four cards were quite the task so I apologize in advance if I've forgotten something.

I think these cards are just great! They were so much fun to put together.
Please enjoy these cat cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

4 comments:

  1. Great cards, some super images. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cat cards thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool cats Gisele! Thanks for sharing your work with MTTC.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cool cats Gisele! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete