Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sketch Gone Wild - Part 1

Hello everyone,

I just couldn't stop! I found this sketch and just kept going, like the Energizer Bunny! I was barely thinking - the cards just poured out! It was awesome! Tuesday Morning Sketches are where it's at!



The background paper is all part of that unknown stash that I picked up at Superstore years ago - obviously it appealed to me on many levels. The solid center strip is Quickutz textured paper. The Stampin' Up images are A Little Bit of Happiness, Birthday Whimsy, Circle Circus, Flight of the Butterfly, It's Your Birthday, Itty Bitty Buds and Warm Words. Other images include Close To My Heart Adorning Corners, Inkadinkado Hearts, Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings and TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses. The inks include Stampin' Up, Color Box and Versafine. I also used some Sakura 3-D Glaze pens, Stampendous embossing powder, Stampin' Up Crushed Curry paper and Stickles.

It was a pretty amazing day having these cards almost create themselves. Guy cards, girl cards, valentines - it was awesome! I can't even pick a favourite I'm so pleased with all of them. I did so many of them that I had to do two posts to show all the cards. I just hope I have used all my mojo as I've got more cards to make.

Keep SPI-ing the next post to see the rest of this stash.

Gisèle







2 comments:

  1. You have totally rocked this sketch!! It makes me so proud when one really loves a sketch of mine and you did a great job!

    Thanks (again and again) for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are on a roll with all these cards! Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete