Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sketch Gone Wild - Part 2

Hello everyone,

Here is part 2 of the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch that inspired a grand total of 14 cards today. Unbelieveable!



The backgound is still that same stash of unknown paper, some Quickutz textured paper and a piece of DCWV textured neutral cardstock. Stampin' Up images and sentiments include All Holidays, Darling Dots, It's Your Birthday, Medallion, Warmest Regards and Wow Flowers. Other images and sentiments include Gina K Tag You're It!, Stamp Barn (Heather's Stamping Haven) Enchanted Hollow and Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greeting. I also used Martha Stewart coarse crystal glitter and Stickles.

I am beyond pleased with all of today's cards. I have never massed produced before and I'm not sure this applies and many of the cards are so very, very different. I had done up the backgrounds yesterday and it just so happened that I got two cards from each paper grouping that I cut. I dusted off some stamp sets that I hadn't used before, others that I hadn't seen in a while and some that I had used in previous similar cards. It was incredible how the cards just kind of happened. I didn't give each one a ton of thought except for the ink colour.

I have to say, at this point, I'm pretty tired but when I look at all the cards spread out on my desk, I'm thrilled with the results. It was a great day!

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again tomorrow.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Amazing....You inspired me...off I go, nothing better than inspiration and rain to get me into my craft room. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete