Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sympathy

Hello everyone,

I finally got the better part of my craft area organized and I'm exhausted. I still have some organizing to do but I have enough space to put a card together. I've prepared another sympathy card which feels rather proper as we repatriate five Canadians back from Afghanistan.


I used a Halcraft card base. The Spellbinder Lattice pendant and corner pieces were cut from a piece of Stampin' Up glossy paper to which the Ranger Adirondack alcohol ink technique was applied. The center medallion was cut from Whisper White and was highlighted with Shimmerz Pixie Dust. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards.
This is another clean and simple sympathy card and is, I think, very suitable.
Please come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment