Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine Pattern

Hello everyone,

Today's Valentine is inspired by the sketch from the Card Patterns blog. Like many challenges I come across, this one was particularly appealing.


I used a Halcraft card base. The paisley paper is Making Memories Love Struck Valentine Paisley. The darker strip is Stampin' Up Rose Red textured with a Sizzix Flourish plate. The lighter pink strip is piece of textured Tropical QuickStripz from QuicKutz. The hearts were cut with the Sizzix Hearts and Paisley die in a scrap of the QuickStripz. The sentiment is from TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses. Everything is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I'm very pleased with this card. Paisely is one of my favourite shapes so I couldn't resist this paper. I also love the row of Stickles on the lighter pink strip as the card just sparkles. The sketch just came together beautifully.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card - thanks for playing with us at CP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a sweet card! Perfect for Valentine's ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gisele :)

    Very pretty card.

    Hi from Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gisele! I love the embossing and the trio of hearts you added.

    ReplyDelete