Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Patterned Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is based on Saturday's Card Patterns sketch which was just too interesting to resist. This is another commissioned card for a colleague who is sending it to a young boy in England (yes the same colleague as Monday's card).


The card base is from Recollections. The tag elements were punched from DCWV Textured Birthday cardstock. The image is an old stamp from one of my daughter's craft kits from years back. Based on other stamps in the same batch, I believe it is a Visuation Design by J Deni. It is stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more DCWV Textured Birthday cardstock and a unknown scrap of black. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings.

I'm working hard to get more comfortable making male cards but jeuvenile boy cards are still a real challenge because I just don't make that many of them. I do love this card! The bright colours contrasted with the soccer balls is really appealing.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors on this! Thanks for joining us at CP this week!

    ReplyDelete