Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday Sketch

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a commission for a colleague who needed a birthday card. I used today's Card Positioning Systems sketch as inspiration.


The purple paper is all part of an unknown stash that I've had for years and think I got at Superstore. The solid purple element was textured with Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder and highlighted with Purple Stickles. The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations from Michaels. The personalization was stamped with an old set of stamps of unknown origin that I salvaged from my daughters toybox.

I really like this card. It is purple! It is fun and I think my colleague is going to love it!

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Purple card...I love purple and in Germany it is not so easy to find different purple paper...lucky you got this from unknown stash :) nice card and love the sheer ribbon.I am joining this CPS challenge too would you mind to see my Blog. Many thanks before...love, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The embossing is great! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete