Monday, March 8, 2010

Clean & Simple Triple Birthday

Hello everyone,

Why just do one card when you can do three? I was so inspired by Friday's Clean & Simple sketch that I just couldn't leave it at one card.

The card bases are all Recollections. The images in the first card are Stampin' Up Big Pieces and the sentiment is Vintage Labels. The images on the second and third cards are Stampin' Up Circle Circus. The sentiments are Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings. The images on the second card are highlighted with Diamond Stickles. The images on the third card are highlighted with Peggy's Pretties.

I love these cards. My thinking was to do a male card, a girl's card and a woman's card. I think it worked out just fine. I could have kept going. I'm certainly much more confident at making clean and simple cards.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment