Friday, March 26, 2010

Clean & Simple Wedding

Hello everyone,

Today's card is inspired by Clean & Simple sketch challenge. I've had another wicked day and just wanted to do a card that came together easily.

The paper is Martha Stewart Heirloom and Stampin' Up Whisper White. The image is Stampin' Up Medallion. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Small Script. The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations. The brad is part of an unknown stash likely either Multicrafts or the dollarstore. The image and the scallop border were highlighted with Platinum Stickles.

I'm not sure if this really is a clean and simple card because it seems rather busy. I did keep it monochromatic though so I think that makes a difference. I don't often do wedding cards, most of my friends are already long married but I think it's a good card to have in your stash.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment