Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inspirational Thank You

Hello everyone,

Tonight's card is inspired by yesterday's Inspirational Card Sketches blog.


The card base is from Recollections. The background paper is Close To My Heart You Rock. The image is Hero Arts Three Ferns stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White and mounted on Quickutz Tropical. The sentiment is is Stampin' Up Four Square.

I quite like this card. I bought this stamp because Susan Raihala used it on a card that she posted on her Simplicity blog. I couldn't resist it and I can't wait to explore all it's possibilities.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hadn't thought of cutting this image up into tiles, but WOW! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love this stamp, its gorgeous, thanks for playing at ICS this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us over @ ICS this week! ~ Nini xoxo

    ReplyDelete