Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sweetest Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my niece / god-daughter whose birthday is in a couple of weeks. I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch for this girly, girly card.


The card base is from Recollections. The patterned paper is DCWV Scrapbook Kit In A Stack Birthday. The solid paper is Stampin' Up - Lovely Lilac and Whisper White. The Lovely Lilac was textured with Cuttlebug's Happy Birthday folder. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Celebration. The brads are from Michael's.

I love this card. It is so bright and cheerful and totally girl. I know she'll just love it!

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gesele. You have some great cards here! And you have quite the list of challenges. We've just posted our second challenge at www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card Gisele! I love the bright colors and the DP - very festive!

    ReplyDelete