Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Sketch

Hello everyone,

Today's card is based on the sketch from Mercy Kerin's Lord Have Mercy! blog which every Tuesday publishes a sketch challenge.


The background paper Chatter Box Botanico Dragonflies, a gift from my Mother-in-law. The blue element is Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue. The image, Hero Arts Dandelion, is stamped on a scrap piece of Stampin' Up Very Vanilla. The sentiment, Stampin' Up Whimsical Words, is also stamped on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla. The ribbon is from Michaels.
I'm not sure how much I like this card. I think I should have used a different colour for the card base, as opposed to white. Regardless, I just loved Mercy's sketch and it still makes a lovely birthday card.
Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment