Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ve, Ve, Ve, Verve - Part V

Hello everyone,

Verve's fifth challenge was to Reuse, Recycle, Repurpose.


The card base is from Recollections. The focal image is from an old, old party invitation and was cut with a Spellbinder label die. The paper is Stampin' Up Pale Plum and Tempting Turquoise. The images and sentiment are Verve Thankful Accents. The embellishments are Peggy's Pretties.

Like the ballerina card from last week, I just love this pretty card. How cute is that kitten? The party invitation was part of the decluttered treasures from my Mom. I'm so glad she passed them along because I see so many possibilties.

I've had a great day playing along with Verve's Spring Fling challenges. I love the new stamps and can't wait to do a wee bit of shopping. I love the quality of Verve's acrylic stamps. They stamp like a dream and are so very versatile. If ever you have a chance to give them a try, don't hesitate!

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: