Monday, March 1, 2010

You're Fabulous!

Hello everyone,

I know I don't usually post two cards in a night but I just had to do a second card today. Jen del Muro's i{heart}2stamp blog has posted a Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) challenge each Saturday in February and is offereing an absolutely amazing prize pack. A design position for the month of March is also up for grabs. I've managed to follow each Saturday's sketch except for past Saturday's. The deadline is tomorrow, so there is a second card tonight.


The paper is all Close To My Heart - You Rock, Pansy Purple and Goldrush. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value. The sentiment is Verve Uplifting Phrases.

I just love, love, love this paper! The colours are beautiful and the patterns are awesome. I just might have to get a second pack. I love the simplicity of this sketch. I sort of baulked when I first started putting it together but once I had everything cut, it came together beautifully. I know this paper is inspiring adolescent cards and this one fits that bill.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment