Sunday, April 18, 2010

Butterfly Space

Hello everyone,

This is the last one! I managed to do all of this week's 365 Cards white space challenges. It was a great day of card making and I really wish I could have creative days like this more often.

The card base is from Recollections. The paper is Stampin' Up Dusty Durango textured with Cuttlebug's Floral Fantasy embossing folder. The butterflies were cut with the Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings. The butterflies were cut from leftover DecoArt Glamour Dusted and Ranger alcohol ink smooshed paper.

I am very pleased with this card. I had to go through all of my solid paper stash to find one that actually set off the butterflies. Dusty Durango works wonderfully.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment