Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Father's Day Sketch

Hello everyone,

Yeah, I'm starting Father's Day cards. I know I'm going to need them so why not. I have also been dying to play with some new Stampin' Up paper that I got recently. I used this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge because I thought the sentiment stamp was really well suited to the sketch.

The paper is all Stampin' Up - To The Nines, Sahara Sand, Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip. The paper is textured with Cuttlebug's Houndstooth embossing folder. The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays. The image is Sweet 'n Sassy Autumn Blessings.

I think this is a great Father's Day card. I love the colours and the designer paper certainly did not disappoint. The sketch was interesting and once I figured out which elements I wanted to use, outside the sentiment, it came together easily.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combo and perfect Father's Day card! Thanks for participating in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and hope to see you again next week!
    Jessica, TMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great man card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete