Saturday, April 17, 2010

Simple and Shiny

Hello everyone,

Today's card is based on Monday's 365 Cards white space sketch. They did a white space sketch every day this week and I'm hoping over the next couple of days to do each one of them. Fingers crossed anyway.


The card base is from Recollections. The focal paper is Crafts - a dollar store find. The ribbon is also Crafts. The oval is Stampin' Up Whisper White textured with Cuttlebug's D'vine Swirl.

Given the interesting sketch, I wanted to use some really eye catching paper and this certainly does the trick. I also liked texturing the oval. It remains white but relates really well to the paper. I will likely add a sentiment at some point as I think this would make a great wedding card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: