Sunday, April 18, 2010

Simple One Layer

Hello everyone,

As soon as I saw this 365 Cards white space sketch on Friday, I knew I wanted to combine it with the new one-layer Wednesday at my favourite blog, Susan Raihala's Simplicity.

The card base is --- Recollections. The image is Verve Filigree Fantasy. The pearls are an unknown part of my stash, could be dollar store, could be Multicrafts.

I love this card. I wish I didn't need an excuse to do a one layer card. They are always so wonderful but I feel I'm ripping off the recipient because there isn't enough extra. I guess it will just depend on the recipient. All that being said, I didn't add a sentiment. I felt it would mess up the sketch and put it out of balance. I think this card would be good for a wedding, birthday, Mom's day. I suspect that when I fianlly figure out it's ultimate purpose, then I'll add the sentiment.

Please enjoy and come back for more later.

Gisèle

1 comment: