Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stamping & Friendship

Hello everyone,

I've two very special cards for you today. One of my best friends, who is brand spanking new to stamping, asked for help making two cards. We got together tonight and had a great time cardmaking. It is one of my favourite things about stamping - sharing my obsession.


The paper is DCWV Birthday, Stampin' Up Whisper White and unknown bits from Valerie's stash. The pink paper was textured with Cuttlebug's Happy Birthday dry embossing folder. I believe the image is Stampendous and is highlighted with Gold Stickles. The ribbon is American crafts.

The background paper is Autumn Leaves Fashionfolio which is textured with Sizzix Pattern 1. The white layers are Stampin' Up Whisper White. The patterned paper is Stampin' Up Raspberry Tart. The image and sentiment is Stampin' Up Special Blessing. The image is heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The ribbon is Celebrate It Sheer Creations from Michaels.

I just love both of these cards. They are so very pretty and just perfect for the recipients; two of Valerie's nieces. It was a great evening of cardmaking and I hope just the first of many. Thanks for the wonderful evening Valerie.

I not sure if I'm going to manage posting for the next couple of days. I'm participating in a 12-hour charity crop on Saturday and still have to get all my supplies together. I've never done a crop before and I'm earnest about being prepared. I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all together in time as life in general just keeps encroaching on my crafting time.

I hope you enjoy these two cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment