Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vanilla Space

Hello everyone,

This is my second post today and my take on Tuesday's 365 Cards white space challenge. All week 365 Cards is doing white space challenges and I'm going to try to do every challenge.


The paper on this card is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Bella Bleu. The Very Vanilla was embossed with the Sizzix Damask plate. The image is Verve Thankful Accents. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted. The pearls are from Hero Arts.

I fell in love with the Bella Bleu paper at club night when I discovered that that catalogue just didn't do it justice. I may have to get a second pack before it retires. I have to say I also love the Hero Arts pearls and I think they will become a staple. I think this is a beautiful Mother`s day card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment