Thursday, April 1, 2010

When It's A Good Thing

Hello everyone,

After the success of the panda card the other day, I thought it would be fun to explore some of the other panda stamps in the stash. Ironically, today's Charisma Cardz Challenge was animal magic - how fitting.


The black paper is all part of the unknown origin stash. The white is Stampin' Up Whisper White. The green paper is Autumn Leaves Emily. The bamboo image is Hero Arts Decorative Bamboo. The panda is Imaginisce. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short & Sweet.

I couldn't resist this panda stamp. He is so adorable. I love this card. Notwithstanding the cute panda, I thought the bamboo, stamped on the green paper, turned out really well. It is not something I usually do but I like it.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment