Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wonderfully Sweet

Hello everyone,

Today's card is based on Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday sketch. I'm putting together Mother's Day cards so I thought I would combine the two.


The card base is from Recollections. The green strip is an unknown stash piece. The blue strip is Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise. Both the green and blue strips are textured with Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl dry embossing folder. The white strip is Stampin' Up Shimmery White which is layered with Offray Galena Opal ribbon. The focal element is DCWV All Dressed Up cut from Spellbinders Label 9. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warm Words layered on another scrap of green stash paper and highlighted with turquoise Stickles.

I love how wonderfully fresh this card turned out. I know some of my male colleagues will want Mother's Day cards that are not overly frou frou and I think this will be emminently suitable.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment