Friday, May 7, 2010

Clean & Simple Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today's card is inspired by one of my favourite blogs, Clean & Simple Stamping, which provided a great sketch.

The background paper is DCWV Floral Prints. The remaining paper is Stampin' Up - Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Groovy Guava. The flowers are made with Bosskut's Petite Flowers die with brads of unknown origin from my stash. The sentiment is Verve, Wishing You.

I was asked for an anniversary card this week and realized I had not a one in my stash. I really like this card. All the colours are inspired by the background paper. It is really colourful which actually makes it very easy to find coordinating colours. I have to say that I'm really impressed with the Bosskut dies. They are just so versatile and fun to use. I think this is a great anniversary card.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: