Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Caroline

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, my darling daughter turns thirteen. I wonder where the time has gone. Caroline is a panda bear fanatic so, using yesterday's Clean & Simple Stamping sketch, I've created a card just for her. I also made some fun gift tags to match the card. I know she'll love it.


The background layer of the card is Stampin' Up Pale Plum textured with Sizzix Pattern 1. The horizontal layer is Stampin' Up Perfect Plum. The image, stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, is from Inkadinkado. The image element is layered on a piece of DCWV Far East paper. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages.

The tags are all Stampin' Up paper - Very Vanilla, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum. The images are Stamp Magik Mini Panda. The ribbon is old (vintage) White Rose.

I really love this set. How could anyone resist panda bears? I think it is a more mature card but still appeals to a teen. This is the exact type of thing Caroline loves!

I hope you enjoy this set and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Caroline!! The card is perfect.

    -Michelle, John and Xavier

    ReplyDelete
  2. she'll love it! love the bears!!

    ReplyDelete