Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pearly Sketch

Hello everyone,

I've got an interesting card for you today. I used a sketch challenge that I've not used in a while, Mercy's Tuesday Sketch, as inspiration.

This is another all Stampin' Up card. The designer paper is Good Morning Sunshine. The solid papers are Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. The bottom of the Chocolate Chip layer is punched with the Martha Stewart Gothic Arches punch. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted.

I really like this card. I wanted to do a gender neutral card and this certainly fits that bill. I don't know what it was about this paper but there was something about it that I found really appealing. I also found Mercy Kerin's sketch this week especially appealing. I look at her sketch every week but don't always find the chance to make a card. I'm glad I did this week.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment